1.12.07

Remembering Bill





I took a long walk and thought about Bill.


What a gentle (always the first word that comes to mind), kind, tolerant, peaceful man.

I think of his artwork; his sensitive drawings, his beautiful photographs (and of course the photograph of him as a Thai Santa last year with all the kids around him).


I think of what a great dad he was to Jessica and David...and what a supportive husband and friend he has been to Jane.

I think of Bill the imaginative inventor and what his life has been ....and these last years of being retired and metal detecting on Asian shores...and his expertise in computer science...and enjoying his peanut butter on a muffin and muesli at Tommy's...and being with you....and enjoying his retirement.

I loved him very much....and my sympathy is with you.

Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment