27.11.07

Thanks for contributing

I think this is a great way to share
family photos, recipes, artwork, news, etc.

I am enjoying posting to the blog and though I still don't know exactly how to manipulate copy and photos it is really fun. I just discovered that you can post comments for all to read. Please do...Please continue to send in anything you would like from your branch of the family tree. You can email me photos or other attachments or send them regular mail.

I'll post a family "tree" once I get it figured out...in the meantime please share this blog site with spouse's (significant others) families and relatives that I may not have sent it to.

Thanks now to

Susan Wray (sister)
Alexis Irvin (Ray's daughter)
Ray Skjelbred (Alexis's dad)

for sending in the poems printed here below

No comments:

Post a Comment